Last Updated: May 17, 2022
For everyone’s safety, all clients of Poochies Paradise Spa must adhere to the following procedures, please read thoroughly.
If you or someone you’ve been close to have tested positive for covid-19, please do not come in and we will reschedule your appointment.
REGARDING BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
- NO walk-ins available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in a grooming request on our website under the “booking request” tab
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give us at least 48 hours notice or there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the grooming cost
COMING IN FOR YOUR GROOMING APPOINTMENT:
- Please give your pet a chance to relieve themselves before their appointment
- Knock on our front door to get our attention, we will meet you at our doorway to take in your pet
- You MUST be on time, if you are late for more than 10 minutes, your appointment will be considered CANCELLED and you will need to pay a cancellation fee of 50% the groom cost. If you are early, please wait in the car as we will not accept your pet until your appointment time
- All dogs coming in MUST be on a leash and harness/collar, we will not be retrieving pets from people’s arms, cats must be brought in a carrier
PICKING UP YOUR PET:
- Please pick up your pet within 30 minutes of our call
- Do not come in before we call you to pick up your pet
- We are accepting payments with Debit, Mastercard, Visa, or cash at the doorway, you do not need to enter the salon.