COVID-19 New PoliciesFor everyone’s safety, all clients of Poochies Paradise Spa must adhere to the following procedures, please read thoroughly.
If you or someone you’ve been close to is sick or have traveled out of the province within the last 2 weeks, please do not come in and we will reschedule your appointment.REGARDING BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
- NO walk-ins available, please call/email to book – email@example.com
- Please be patient with us as we move through our waiting list
- If you miss your appointment or change it, you will be bumped to the end of the list
- If you need to change your appointment, please give us 48 hours notice
- Let us know if there are any special requests or things we should take note of when you book your appointment as we will not be able to discuss when you drop off your pet
- Please be prepared that your dog may be trimmed shorter than usual if there are any knots, we will try our best but given the extended amount of time without regular grooming, we are expecting more knots than usual
- If someone is in the lobby, please WAIT outside until they have left to enter – only 1 person in the lobby at all times
- You MUST be on time, if you are late for more than 10 minutes, your appointment will be considered CANCELLED and you will need to pay a fee of ½ the groom cost. If you are early, please wait in the car as we will not accept your pet until your appointment time to minimize foot traffic and the amount of time your pet stays at the shop
- All dogs coming in MUST be on a leash and harness/collar, we will not be retrieving pets from people’s arms, cats must be brought in a carrier
- HOOK your dog’s leash onto the hook in our front lobby, once you leave we will come out to retrieve the dog from the hook
- Please PAY at the machine at DROP OFF – the amount due will be inputted prior to your arrival. We are only taking Debit, Mastercard, or Visa. E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org will also be accepted at drop off. Cash will be accepted but no change will be given.
- Pick up your dog as soon as possible or within 1 hour of our call, daycare is not currently available
- Do not come in before we call you to pick up your pet
- When you arrive, we will release the dog without their leash into the lobby, their leash will be placed in a bin in the lobby for you to pick up, verify it is your pet’s leash before you leave
- Celebrate that your dog is now clean and comfortable
Going forward we STRONGLY suggest pre-booking your appointments in 4-6 week intervals. Thank you for everyone’s patience and cooperation during this time as we play our part in keeping our clients safe.